Saturday, May 3, 2008

Things I Learned...

While staying at home, I learned
  • I'm addicted to my laptop (I turn it on before having my coffee in the morning)
  • I love Ellen DeGeneres Show (I try to watch it only when Klaudia is taking her afternoon nap, nursing or not needing mama's entertaining - only a few times a week)
  • I don't like Oprah's show - way too many commercials
  • The mail person comes at different times every day (wouldn't it be easier to follow one schedule?)
  • I love sleeping in (I used to be a morning person, but if Klaudia doesn't wake up, I'm able to stay in bed until 10.30am)
  • Our neighbor upstairs works 5 days a week; the one downstairs either died or moved out.
  • Some young people in our apartment building either take days off from work or don't work during the week because they stay at the pool all day long.
  • There is no difference between Monday and Wednesday (my work days) and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (my off days). Weekends are different because Ellen is not on on those days.

No comments: