Friday, May 16, 2008

Right or Left

Klaudia certainly looks like daddy; there is no question about it - everyone who looks at her says it. Len has been trying to convince me that she has my blue eyes, but ... his eyes are blue, too, so daddy's little girl she is!

Although I am very happy with the way Klaudia looks (Len IS the most handsome guy in the universe!), I'm a bit jealous that I can't say that she has my cheeks or chin or nose or anything. However, within the last couple of weeks, we made a little discovery! Even though it might be early to say, Len and I believe that our little princess is going to be right-handed!!! Just like mama!!!

A while ago, Klaudia started picking things up, and we noticed that she uses mostly her right hand when reaching for stuff. Len's reaction to this? "Well, she can't be perfect!" And, who is jealous now?

PS. Whenever Len asks me to write something for him claiming my hand writing is prettier than his, I keep teasing him telling him to try to use his right hand and see if this helps. :)

No comments: