Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life After My Parents

  1. Although we're very excited about our new place, we all really really miss my parents.
  2. There is less homemade food at our place. When my parents were here, they took K for a walk every night so that I had enough time to cook up some dinner.
  3. K developed a "stranger anxiety". We're not sure if it has anything to do with my parents' departure or with her age but she didn't have it when my parents were here and now she has a major melt down when people show interest in her.
  4. K is not getting her walks. I try to go out with her as much as I can but will never catch up with what my parents did.
  5. The trash is not taken out as often as it could; my dad did such a great job taking care of it.
  6. Len is back at ironing his own shirts; my mom didn't let him do it for as long as she was here.

No comments: