Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Confession

I'd like to discuss something that for a while now I have been very reluctant to admit to - my addiction.

It started a while back; actually Len introduced me to it. At first, I only tried it a couple of times but soon after was hooked. I tried to quit but couldn't; it was stronger than my will. I tried to stay away from it during the pregnancy but I have to shamefully admit: I wasn't strong enough.

Right now, I have to have it every day. I even tag K along with me to get it. I love it; it's my best friend; it makes me feel alive: the milk tea with pearls.

3 comments:

AC said...

LOL! Yes, Jen was reluctant at first, but I got her addicted too. I hope Len is only giving you the best in SJ, which is Fantasia. I got for the Passion Fruit. Jen loves the Tarot. Chigusa goes for the Jasmine. So we have a small cult here. ;-)

Jennifer said...

Oh! Boba...did I tell you Camille's nickname is Boba? I did not feel at home in ATL until I found a decent bubble tea dealer...I mean supplier :)
I even bought the pearls and taro mix to make my tea with pearls at home!!! But it is still best at the cafe.... oh man, no I have a hankerin for a boba!

Our Bug's Life said...

I tried to make my own once, too, but whatever they add to the tea at the store is worth a trip there at any time of the day!