Thursday, April 22, 2010

Latest Reactions To My Pregnant Body

1. At the gas station.

Older male cashier: Two more weeks?
Kate: Two more months.
Cashier: Twins?
Kate: Nope, just one.

2. At the office.

A teacher: Man, when you turn to a side, you're awfully big.

3. At the playground.

An older woman: A couple more days left?
Kate: I wish. 5 more weeks.
Woman: Wow, you're huge.

4. In the classroom.

A 20-something year old student: Kate, when I look at your belly, I don't want to have kids. Ever!


So, here I am at 34 weeks.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Oh my goodness! These people have no manners. I'm sure you're glowing gorgeousness!

Aina said...

Oh my gosh! That is so rude! I looked at your picture before reading the text, and I thought : Wow she is SO tiny! I had a belly like that when I was 6-7 months pregnant :-) I looked like a huge ball with legs and a head :-D (It felt like it, anyways :-) )

Jennifer said...

you look beautiful!