Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Turning Point at 6 Months

For the very first time, Klaudia has turned from her back to her belly all by herself today. She got from her stomach to her back a couple of times a while back, and today while in her little jungle, she tried to reach for a mirror and ended up on her stomach.

I wasn't surprised that I was NOT there when it happened. I miss most of her little milestones. But this time Len missed it, too. The phrase 'she'll be in college before we know it' is becoming so true.

So, who witnessed our pumpkin's acrobatics? My parents. And I'm very happy they did. I am so grateful that they are with us this summer. They've been doing such an incredible job taking care of K that I don't know if Len and I will ever be able to pay them back.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It's wonderful your parents can be there for those moments. I am sure that is more than enough reward! Seeing you and Len grow as parents and Klaudia grow too is priceless.

Don't worry about missing those "moments," they are important but it is so wonderful to watch Camille getting better and better at crawling, walking. It is like seeing her really proud of her self! Klaudia is on a "roll" now, too!

love,
Jennifer