Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rolling Over

As always Len came home for lunch and I took advantage of that by jumping in the shower. Klaudia was being a bit fussy not letting Len enjoy his soup. While trying to rush and relax at the same time, I was thinking what needed to be done during Klaudia's afternoon nap (little did I know, this was the first day when K didn't take a nap during the day). Anyway, so I was in the shower when I heard Len running into the bathroom shouting: "KATE!" Thinking that something was wrong, I was ready to jump out and call 911.

Len came to tell me that our little angel who until today couldn't even lift her head when placed on her stomach, rolled over! I went back to finish my shower when I heard Len yelling: "She did it again!" Why do all her milestones happen when I'm not there???


1 comment:

AC said...

That's just the nature of things I guess. Camille always does something new when I'm traveling. Yay K!