Monday, March 4, 2013

Duh!

Both girls still love their pacifiers.  They even have their own names for them.  Maya calls hers:  mimi, and Klaudia calls hers:  poopetch. 

While going to get Klaudia from school the other day, Maya kept asking me for her mimi.  I told her that I didn't have it and didn't know where it was.  She said it was on the front seat next to me under the our jackets.

As I couldn't get to it while driving down the hill and making turns, I thought I would ask her some questions to kill some time before I'd be able to get it for her:

Me:  Maybe your mimi is on your seat.
Maya:  No. It's on the front seat.
Me:  On the front seat?  How did it get here?
Maya:  I put it there.  I want it.
Me:  But what is it doing here? 
Maya:  It's waiting for you to pick it up!

No comments: