Sunday, May 15, 2011

Her Angelic Side

Since my parents visit, Klaudia's speaking skills have improved exponentially. Just a few months ago, she was only able to say a few single words. Today she utters sentences, and even though her grammar is not always right, she improves every single day.

And, I love how she uses her new ability to continue being such a gentle little kid that she is.

The other day at the park, when a little girl came up to her and said she'd like to build a castle with Klaudia, K replied: Thank you help me build my castle. (meaning: thank you for helping me build my castle)

And, when I heated up a hot dog for her for dinner and gave it to her to eat while she was busy watching TV, she paused after her first bite and said: Thank you for the hot dog, mama. It's really good.

No comments: