Monday, August 23, 2010

Ready?

So, school starts this week. I had waited with trying my work clothes on until the last minute with hopes that my attire would simply fit me, but that didn't happen. Last weekend I took out all my pants and tried them on one by one. I was able to pull them up all the way, but the zippers stayed in a V shape.

And this made me start fantasizing... Wouldn't it be great if fitting back to our prepregnancy clothes determined our readiness for work? My vacation would be much much longer.

So, am I ready for work? Mentally? Absolutely! Physically? I'm not there yet, but I will be as soon as I go shopping for some new clothes. A.nn T.aylor L.oft - here I come!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

School starts soon! Are you ready...now? Did you consider this summer a vacation wiht all the excitement you have had...and 2 girls :)