Friday, February 26, 2010

Doctor's Appointment

I have doctor's appointments every two weeks now. So far everything has been going well except for the contractions that started some time before Christmas and intensify every time I go through some stress. The doctor says I just need to take it easy.

The baby's measurements and heart beat are always fine, plus my weight and blood pressure are perfect, too.

Yesterday, however, the doctor made a point that the baby goose is transverse (lying sideways). I have 2.5 months to change it; otherwise, I know I'll be listening to a lot of C-section encouragements.

2 comments:

Christa said...

You can do it! Are you talking to a midwife about positions you can try to turn her?

Too cute about Klaudia kissing the IHOP boy - she's going to be a heartbreaker!!

Aina said...

Maya was also laying sideways. The doctors managed to turn her into the right position 3 weeks before term. It was not a pleasant experience, but I survived :-)