Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is It a Boy Or a Girl?

We don't know and we won't find out this time. When pregnant with K, I wondered how people may not want to take advantage of the great technology and see what they're having. Well, here we are - doing the exact same thing. Our answer is: we just want to go through it. Yes, it would be much easier to know the gender, and that's why we found out K's. This time, however, we won't. Unless we see "it" by accident at the 20-week one-hour-long ultrasound or simply ask the doctor because we won't be able to take it any longer, we'll find out if it's a boy or girl when s/he is born.

However, I believe it's a boy. Here is why:
  1. I'm craving sweets and meat (liver in particular). When pregnant with K, I almost became a vegetarian and wanted nothing to do with sweets.)
  2. I'm not as moody (as I was with K). Actually mood swings are gone (supposedly girls cause those).
  3. It's my gut feeling.
On the other hand, it could be a girl:
  1. The condition of my skin is unbearable (they say daughters take mama's beauty away).
  2. The nausea was much worse this time.

No comments: