Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grandma And Grandpa Are Here

My mom and dad came over from Poland to help out with K during, as it turns out, not-so-busy summer semester.

K took her time getting used to grandma and grandpa this time. For the first few days she became very clingy especially towards her mama, which I have to admit I loved. My parents said they missed the baby in K who used to go with them anywhere and at any time, and who didn't mind much whether mom was there or not.

Every day K is getting more and more comfortable around her grandparents though. She loves when they read stories to her.
She goes for walks with them a couple of times a day and likes to take her new stroller with her.
She's been practicing some Polish dancing with grandpa...

... and polishing grandpa's breakfast-sharing skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are all SO precious!! I esp. love the one of K with her doll & stroller... and "helping" Grandpa finish his breakfast! Your parents are so sweet with her. She is a lucky little girl!
And I just love her little curls.